Last updated [2020.11.19]
We, the ReGeneration 2030 Foundation, are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you provide to us through the forms on our website.
We also automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our websites and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information, which we collect or receive, we use:
- To send you newsletters. You can opt-out of our emails at any time.
- To enable communications with your consent. If you reach out to us with an interest to take part, we use the information only to contact you back.
- To protect our website. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To analyse web traffic through cookies and analytic tools.
WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
No, your personal information will not be shared, unless we have:
A written consent from you. We will request that consent if such matters arise.
- Affiliates (partners), which need this information to process activities in the name of ReGeneration 2030.
- To comply with laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We will do our best to protect your personal information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security of the Internet itself. Please, remember that transmission of your personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
You have the right to receive a register extract regarding our processing of your personal data. When requesting an extract from the register, we are obliged to provide you with a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect, incomplete or misleading and the right to limit the processing of the personal data until it is changed. You also have the right to withdraw consent, oppose automatic decision-making, profiling and object to direct marketing. You can exercise your rights at any time by requesting access to and correction or deletion of personal data, requesting restriction of processing or objecting to processing.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com or post a letter to:
ReGeneration 2030 Foundation sr
C/O Simon Holmström
Ålandsvägen 35 bst 1
AX-22100 ÅLAND FINLAND